The General Guidelines
- The manuscript submitted is a result of empirical research or scientific assessment of an actual issue in the area of educational measurement, evaluation, and assessment in a broad sense, which has not been published elsewhere and is not being sent to other journals.
- The length of the manuscript is approximately 4.000 words (8-12 pages) including title, author(s)’ identity, abstract, tables, figures, references, and acknowledgment
- The manuscript should be written in A-4 paper size, single space (margins: top 3, left 3, right 3, bottom 3), Font: Times New Roman 14, written in single columns. To make it easier please download this
- Any images, graphs, and tables are presented in the following arrangement:
- Image photographs must be sharp enough to be printed on glossy paper.
- Image, graph, and table size should meet the journal page set up.
- Images and graphs are adjustable to be printed on white paper and black ink.
- All of these should be numbered and referred to in the text.
- The citation and references are referred to American Psychological Association (APA) (Sixth Edition) style. The author is strongly recommended to use Reference Manager applications (Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote, Refwoks, etc) to facilitate referencing
- The manuscript should be written in English, saved in the form of .doc, .docx, or .rtf and submitted through the Online Journal Sistem (OJS) following this
- Manuscript accepted for publication will be charged Rp 200.000,- for article processing cost (APC). The .pdf of each article will be published as soon as the author(s) pay the APC. The author(s) will be given two copies of fully printed journal from the editorial board.
The Guidelines of Constructing Article
Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order:
The title should be clear and informative, and not more than 14 words.
The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as to the corresponding author.
An abstract of maximum 200 words is required for any submitted manuscript. It is written narratively containing at least the aim(s), method, and the result(s) of the research.
Each manuscript should have 3 to 5 keywords written under the abstract. The keywords should help audience search the relevant literature to their interest.